skip to main
skip to sidebar
It finally happened!
I finally have a blog!
My old web site
is getting old. I'm not sure what I'll write here or how often, but I think I've needed something more like a blog for a while.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott on the Net
Band (Vox Voronet)
iTunes music (last.fm)
My Old Web Site
Investments for Everyone
U.S. Sponsored Terrorism
The rest of my old site
• Living on the road
• Juggling in Circleville Pumpkin Festival, 2010
• Joined a band
• New recording: Groove 3
• Juggling in Circleville Pumpkin Festival, 2009
• Chillicothe and Athens, Ohio
• On the road
• Why I don't read the news
• The U.S. School of the Americas
• My Trip to the IJA Juggling Festival
• Photo Gallery, Part I: Nature/Rural
• Photo Gallery, Part II: City photos
• Photo Gallery: Food
• Moving a piano
• Why blogs are bad for organizing information
• It finally happened!
Subscribe to blog
Subscribe to comments
Subscribe to photos
Land of Lincolns
The Why Behind
Mama's Eulogy written by Alanna
Not Quite Dumpster Diving
Behold, The Flames Arise
James is One
It's My Party and I'll Blog If I Want To
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Mars Girl on Two Wheels
Other Blogs I Read
The Big Picture
The United States of Conspiracy
click for complete infographic The editors at Best Psychology Degrees decided to research the topic of: The United States of Conspiracy 12 of the weirder t...
The best sentences we read today
- ”Since 2006, Slate has declared email, the independent bookstore, the American pun, and instant gratification dead.” - “Of the country’s top 10 congressi...
[image: Lou Grrrant] LoL by: Philippa2 Tagged: lou grant , spunk , funny Share on Facebook
Give me something to read
Revenge, ego and the corruption of Wikipedia
Revenge, ego and the corruption of Wikipedia: The unmasking of a writer who took extraordinary advantage of online anonymity to pursue old vendettas
A Team Approach to Get Students College Ready
A group called Blue Engine that places recent college graduates as full-time teaching assistants in a few public high schools is showing promising results.
What Happens in *The Dark Knight*
*Spoilers, obviously.* As we’ve discussed, in *Batman Begins* 1960s-style full employment and antipoverty programs lead to skyrocketing crime while in *T...